Thursday, April 14, 2005

I love my job. Part 2

For the last month or so I've been having major scheduling problems. I'm being given tons of hours-cause I'm a GREAT employee. :0) Problem is that I only want 15 or so. On top of that, I've been trying to get off of the sales floor as my due date nears. Looks like that wont be happening, as my last day will be April 30th, and the schedules are already out.

Okay, here's the funny part...I saw my boss today and she seems to *think* she's been following my schedule request! Supposedly she's only been giving me three days a week-instead of the five that I've actually been working!! She's a real sweet girl, but a little dingy, and majorly overwhelmed. I wouldn't be surprised if some poor girl at Target is getting majorly shafted hours in HER schedule.

Now let's see if she even remembers that April 30th will be my last day!! ;)

No comments: