This is one of my favorite pictures. She is so cute- what a pretty little girl. She sure seems to like to have her picture taken! I wonder if she keeps those boys in line? LOL --Seems like she will be the one to tell her brothers just what they can and cannot do. Am I correct? Wish we were closer but I sure love checking out your blog as well as Michelle's. Love to you all! The Macs in Minnesota
About me. Hmmm. I always hate this part. Who am I? I'm always changing. I have a hard time putting a finger on who I am. I'm a mother, I'm a wife, I'm a friend. I'm a lover of words and ideas. I'm happy, I'm fulfilled. I'm carefree. I enjoy life.
1 comment:
This is one of my favorite pictures. She is so cute- what a pretty little girl. She sure seems to like to have her picture taken! I wonder if she keeps those boys in line? LOL --Seems like she will be the one to
tell her brothers just what they can and cannot do. Am I correct? Wish we were closer but I sure love checking out your blog as well as Michelle's.
Love to you all!
The Macs in Minnesota
Post a Comment