skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2010
(25)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(60)
►
December
(12)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(19)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(5)
►
2007
(31)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(114)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(27)
▼
2005
(307)
►
December
(71)
▼
November
(54)
The holidays
Daddy's turn
My turn
Nick hangs an ornament
Carmen hangs up an ornament
Carmen taking a nap at Thanksgiving
Me and Luke on Thanksgiving
Mike and Luke on Thanksgiving
Best buds, caught again
Isn't he the cutest thing??
Carmen playing the piano with Uncle Adam
How sweet!
Here is Carmen, again, wearing someone's bottoms...
Carmen and the potty
Nick
The boys
Luke and Nick
king of the mountain
Luke
Luke, about to get in trouble
This is Carmen's very own, and in her own room, ...
Sleepover
This is Nick's best friend John. He lives across...
Nick and John playing in the backyard
Here she is wearing her shorts..
Here she is wearing one of Luke's onsies.
Here she is trying to get Nick's sweatshirt on jus...
Carmen's latest obsession:
Luke's six-month well-check
A story, by Nick Rose
Lunch with the boy..
Look how long her hair is
Fresh from a bath, which she kicked and screamed t...
My first attempt to french braid Carmen's hair..
Luke
Luke getting his first shot at cereal
How sweet is that?
The Little Stinker, standing up
He's just so darn cute!!
Carmen running from the camera
Carmen in her halloween costume
Our angel
Halloween..
Going to church
My happy campers after a long day
Just for fun: Luke in jail
Nick and his best friend John from across the street
Darth Vador
A close-up of Nick's creation
Nick's jack-o-lantern.
Our creations. Mike did the ghost, I did the bat, ...
cookies
more cookies
making cookies
►
October
(49)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(13)
~TIP-TOPS SPOT~
~TIP-TOPS DESIGNS~
~FACEBOOK~
Monday, November 28, 2005
Me and Luke on Thanksgiving
1 comment:
Gruenes
said...
This is such a sweet picture.
10:27 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lisa
About me. Hmmm. I always hate this part. Who am I? I'm always changing. I have a hard time putting a finger on who I am. I'm a mother, I'm a wife, I'm a friend. I'm a lover of words and ideas. I'm happy, I'm fulfilled. I'm carefree. I enjoy life.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
This is such a sweet picture.
Post a Comment