skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2010
(25)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(60)
►
December
(12)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(19)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(5)
►
2007
(31)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(114)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(27)
▼
2005
(307)
▼
December
(71)
Another slide
Kids on the slide
Playing at the Central Market Park
The family, minus me
UT Tower, stadium and some cranes
Carmen climbing on the rocks
Here is Nick, trying his best to get into the pict...
Nick hiking
The lake, and the 360 Bridge
Luke and Daddy
My cutie
Houses of the Hills
I want this house
view from Mt Bonnell
Nick taking pics at the top of the mountain
The boys
The top of Mount Bonnell
On our way up to Mt. Bonnell
The camera
Carmen with her new best friend.
So I don't forget...
Games of anykind are always a hit with the kids. T...
Here is yet another toy of Luke's that Carmen has ...
Atleast she's sharing...
Here are the bucketbuddies that Luke got
Carmen has claimed them as her very own too. :0) A...
Here is Luke, finally getting a chance to check ou...
Carmen and Luke's toy, again. A story about this t...
Carmen and the toy
Here is Carmen claiming another of Luke's new toys!
Luke
Luke
Luke testing out his toy
Carmen wearing her new bike helmet-which she wore ...
Our new turkey fryer-which was used to make the Ch...
If I had to guess, I think this was Nick's favorit...
Luke and a box
Nick is wearing the NASCAR cap that he got.
Carmen opening another one-this was her first Chri...
And here is that present! You can see the anticipa...
Carmen with another present. She was all about ope...
Nick and his *real* watch. Who wants to guess how ...
Me and Luke, with his first gift
Luke opening his very first Christmas gift..After ...
Nick with gift number one of Christmas Day
Carmen again, with gift number one
Carmen with her first gift
Nick standing with the Star Wars Christmas tree.
My mother came and spent Christmas Eve with us. He...
Here Nick is counting all of the cards that Santa ...
Carmen again with her backpack
Carmen checking out her goods-Dora's backpack
Luke playing with the holiday weebles
Mike and Luke posing with Santa's gift
Luke finally checking out the goods
Nick digging into his stocking
What Santa brought for the family-not the candy in...
What Santa brought for Nick, Luke and Carmen.
Ta-Da! Nick didn't know what these were. Once we g...
The first present..Christmas Eve
Merry Christmas!!
Ready for Christmas?
We got a tooth!
Luke in his new highchair
Luke's new highchair. Thanks Memaw and Pepaw!
Babies and a box
Nick raking the leaves
Babies playing in box
Carmen
Nick raking the leaves
Another hair do by Dad
►
November
(54)
►
October
(49)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(13)
~TIP-TOPS SPOT~
~TIP-TOPS DESIGNS~
~FACEBOOK~
Monday, December 26, 2005
What Santa brought for the family-not the candy in the corner, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lisa
About me. Hmmm. I always hate this part. Who am I? I'm always changing. I have a hard time putting a finger on who I am. I'm a mother, I'm a wife, I'm a friend. I'm a lover of words and ideas. I'm happy, I'm fulfilled. I'm carefree. I enjoy life.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment