Thursday, March 16, 2006


It's kind of hard to tell in this picture, but I caught Carmen eating the sugar and crumbs that's leftover in the box of cereal. She had it all over the table and all over her.


Here is the Princess who insists that she doesn't need naps anymore.

4 comments:

Tom said...

Too cute. My kids have a really bad habit of throwing the crumbs all over the floor. I asked them why one day: "We want the bugs to come visit us."

Yuck! So much for my trying to convince them that they don't have to be afraid of insects. ::sigh:: I didn't mean for them to invite them in.

Candy said...

Awwww! What a little sweetheart! I love it when they just randomly fall asleep!

Gruenes said...

Sweet pictures!!!

Drama Mama said...

Yeah I totally flipped at one point. Couldn't find my daughter ANYWHERE!!! Screaming...crying. Wanna know where I found her (as I was picking up the phone to dial 911)--in her closet, asleep. WTF?