
Sure fire way to get Luke to take his nap: put him in his highchair. This kid refuses to take his naps. I blame it on Carmen. He is just so excited to play with her, that he can't stand to leave the fun. I have so many shots of him asleep in his chair.

2 comments:
*laugh* I swear, this is the funniest thing ever! He really does do this, folks... it's freaking funny! Even more funny that mom and dad are like me and just leave him...
Rule 1 in the Beauchamp household: NEVER wake a baby that's sleeping unless there's a fire.
That is funny because Alyssa has also started doing this since her birthday. She actually fell asleep eating at her birthday party and she continued to eat in her sleep until she finally passed out. Everyone got a kick out of that.
Post a Comment