Sorry, I forgot to sign my name- the phone started to ring here and I wanted to close the comment before I answered it. Well, I shouldn't have worried, Jen got the phone. Take Care- Love you all- wish you could come to Minnesota for a visit. Aunt La Vonne
About me. Hmmm. I always hate this part. Who am I? I'm always changing. I have a hard time putting a finger on who I am. I'm a mother, I'm a wife, I'm a friend. I'm a lover of words and ideas. I'm happy, I'm fulfilled. I'm carefree. I enjoy life.
7 comments:
he looks so cute.. !!!
mom
awwww... lookit that grin! What a cutie pie!
Luke looks so grown up in this picture:0)
No WAY. He's barely ONE! Tell that boy to stop that growing this instant!
I just love this picture of Luke---he is soooo cute and grown up looking. Hard to believe he is only 1. What a cutie!
Sorry, I forgot to sign my name- the phone started to ring here and I wanted to close the comment before I answered it. Well, I shouldn't have worried, Jen got the phone.
Take Care- Love you all- wish you could come to Minnesota for a visit.
Aunt La Vonne
CHUNKY MONKEY!!!
<3 Marissa
Post a Comment