Anyway, Carmen (and I) had a great time:
Here is the bear that she picked out on her own. I tried to help her pick, but realized that this is her bear.

Putting all of her love, prayers and good wishes into her bear:

Now it's time to dress the bear. Please note that the very first thing she picked out were TWO of these Little Kitty purses. One for her, and one for her bear. I managed to get us out of the store minus the purses.

Bear needs a bath, of course.

This is the finished product. Meet Carmen's new bear Ella.


4 comments:
I found this store in the Mall of America when I was there last time. I can't wait until Alyssa is old enough to build her own bear. It is such a great store. Carmen you pick out a very cute bear, I would have picked that one too. We hope you had a great birthday!!!
Michelle
She is so proud of her bear!
Carmen you have a very cute bear! Your cousins, Marissa and MarJenna, found this same place at the MN State Fair. The each made a black & white calf. Marissa's is a little boy calf and MarJenna's is a little girl calf.
You have a neat little castle(?) for your bear, the girls ended up with little backpacks to carry their calf in. Of course, we had to have a few outfits too. It is really a neat thing for the kids to be able to do.
Love,
The Macs
OOPs! I guess I didn't look at the box very close-- it's a house not a castle.
Sorry!
The Macs
Post a Comment