Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy Birthday to Nicholas!!

Yesterday Nick turned six years old!

I don't think his day started out well, as I forgot to send him with a lunch. He was stuck with the peanut butter bag lunch at school. He doesn't like peanut butter. :0(
We had a very low-key celebration last night, and his party will be next weekend. The four of us went to Gattiland, and had a really good time playing games and eating pizza. Even Carmen enjoyed running around the game room. For the record, I really liked Gattiland. It's not as *cool* as Chucky Cheese, but the food is much better, and cheaper, and it's all you can eat!! It has a wider variety of older games, and the typical little kid-ticket games.
We got home around 8 and had cake and presents. I made his cake...If you remember the cake that I made for Carmen, it looked a lot like that one! Not pretty, but tasty. Nick says that I should have let Daddy make it, since he's better at it. I enjoyed making it though, and with practice they will look prettier. From us he got his own basketball and a full size basketball hoop, and some Yu-gi-oh cards. He's been carrying around those cards all morning.

No comments: