Monday, March 21, 2005

I love my job.

It is the end of day three of my six-day marathon at Target. Notice the time? Ugh! The only thing keeping me going is the idea that I'll call in tomorrow...If I keep telling myself that thru the night, then it's not so bad. The job itself is not so bad. I could even say that I enjoy what I do. The hours kill me though.
For those of you that don't know, I had been working at First American Flood for the past seven years. June of 2004 I had transferred to the evening shift so that I could be home with the kids during the day. I also cut down to part time hours. In January the company eliminated the evening shift. Not wanting to go back to days, I was layed off. Anway, I've been working at Target since Feb. 1st.
I haven't decided how permanent my job at Target will be. The baby is due May 8th (Mother's day), so I'll atleast be there for a few more weeks. Right now my attitude is pretty negative. My hours are late, and exhausting. I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm 33 weeks pregnant! It's something that I'll have to revisit in June or July...

Anyway, I guess it's time to spend some time with my husband-Oh wait, he's sleeping. Well, I have a day off Thursday, maybe I'll see him then. :0)

No comments: