Sunday, September 11, 2005

Happy Birthday, Carmen!

Yesterday Carmen turned two! She started out the morning with breakfast of her choice, applesauce, then we spent the morning singing to her, and teaching her how to show two with her fingers. I don't know if that really stuck though.
She was a bit overwhelmed when all of her family started showing up! She is very shy in the beginning; takes awhile to warm up to everyone. It was a very low key celebration. We grilled out, opened presents and had some cake. She did not like everyone singing to her, course she was very tired by that time...After cake Carmen and I took a nap and then I was off to work. I don't know how she ended her evening, but I know we had a full house into 9pm.

Thanks everyone for coming! She had a great day. :0)

No comments: