skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2010
(25)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(60)
►
December
(12)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(19)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(5)
►
2007
(31)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(114)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(27)
▼
2005
(307)
►
December
(71)
►
November
(54)
►
October
(49)
▼
September
(35)
Luke is a stinker!
I think Luke is gonna finish it off.
This poor toy has been thru three babies!
Luke up on all fours.
I caught Carmen trying to get on Nick's bike. She ...
So sweet!
Proud sister
GROSS!!
Oops! I forgot..
Mama Carmen feeding Luke
New jammies
Happy baby
In Bubba's soccer shirt
Superstar
Carmen and her new kitchen
Well-check updates..
Flashback: Carmen's birth-day
Happy Birthday, Carmen!
Carmen enjoying her cake.
Blowing out the candles
Poor Carmen. She is so sleepy!
Carmen being shy during her birthday song.
Sleepy Carmen waiting for her cake.
Carmen and her loot.
Carmen opening presents with Nick and her uncles.
Do you think Carmen's done with her lunch? Yes, th...
Ready for school
Nick-a knight in shining armor?
Sleeping beauties
Luke's best friend, PJ. From Barney.
breakfast with the Roses
Carmen
Carmen and her horse
Mmm..Piggy
I knight you...
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(13)
~TIP-TOPS SPOT~
~TIP-TOPS DESIGNS~
~FACEBOOK~
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
I think Luke is gonna finish it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lisa
About me. Hmmm. I always hate this part. Who am I? I'm always changing. I have a hard time putting a finger on who I am. I'm a mother, I'm a wife, I'm a friend. I'm a lover of words and ideas. I'm happy, I'm fulfilled. I'm carefree. I enjoy life.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment