I know, I'm awful, but isn't this the funniest picture? It looks like she's clawing at the walls trying to get out of the house. Oh, this is how she looks when Daddy leaves. Doesn't it just melt your heart?
Oh, I feel so bad for her-- It reminds me of Marissa. When she was about 2 years old, Sunday nights we would head back to Warroad from the farm- it was always so hard on her (actually, all of us) when we had to leave. Little girls get so attached to their Dads. Love, Aunt La Vonne
About me. Hmmm. I always hate this part. Who am I? I'm always changing. I have a hard time putting a finger on who I am. I'm a mother, I'm a wife, I'm a friend. I'm a lover of words and ideas. I'm happy, I'm fulfilled. I'm carefree. I enjoy life.
3 comments:
boyfriend pic, fer sher
OOOOOOOH! I love this one. That girl is a firecracker.
Oh, I feel so bad for her-- It reminds me of Marissa. When she was about 2 years old, Sunday nights we would head back to Warroad from the farm- it was always so hard on her (actually, all of us) when we had to leave. Little girls get so attached to their Dads.
Love,
Aunt La Vonne
Post a Comment