skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2010
(25)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(60)
►
December
(12)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(19)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(5)
►
2007
(31)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
January
(12)
▼
2006
(114)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(22)
▼
January
(27)
We got a walker.
Luke's new thing is getting into his carseat headf...
Luke climbing into his carseat
I love this kid!
Luke making a mess of my kitchen
A boy and his car-complete with a koolaide mustache
The car, number 24-Nick's lucky number. Can you gu...
Luke climbing into his way to small bassinet.
Pinewood Derby
A story, by Nick
Just call me Martha
Luke fell asleep in his highchair this morning.
I know, I'm awful, but isn't this the funniest pic...
Painting the derby car
Here we have the beginnings of Nick's derby car..H...
Nick finally got a *real* haircut.
I love this picture
Look at how long he is!!
Carmen with her play-doh
Here's my baby, standing.
My new haircut..
Standing Baby!
No, you may not come in!
Just in case it never happens again...
You call this fun?
Happy New Year...a little late..
Bittersweet News:
►
2005
(307)
►
December
(71)
►
November
(54)
►
October
(49)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(13)
~TIP-TOPS SPOT~
~TIP-TOPS DESIGNS~
~FACEBOOK~
Monday, January 23, 2006
Luke fell asleep in his highchair this morning.
2 comments:
Gruenes
said...
This picture of Luke is to cute!!!
8:36 AM
Kami
said...
I love when they do that!
12:06 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lisa
About me. Hmmm. I always hate this part. Who am I? I'm always changing. I have a hard time putting a finger on who I am. I'm a mother, I'm a wife, I'm a friend. I'm a lover of words and ideas. I'm happy, I'm fulfilled. I'm carefree. I enjoy life.
View my complete profile
2 comments:
This picture of Luke is to cute!!!
I love when they do that!
Post a Comment