Sunday, March 14, 2010

Soccer Season-Carmen

This past weekend was Carmen's first soccer game. She was really excited to get to play a sport. She has spent the last few years doing ballet, and this summer she told us she didn't want to dance anymore, she wanted to play soccer. I reluctantly agreed. I really wanted her to continue with ballet-but, she's the boss! Besides, she has plenty of time to go back to dance!

Just like Nick, Carmen is very coordinated, and very suited to athletics. She loves to run, and get all hot and sweaty. She seems to really enjoy the practices, and she really loved her first game. This girl can hustle! She's not afraid to have control of the ball, and she's not afraid of being chased down the field.
About to score a goal:
Running:
She's got the ball:
I can't wait to watch more!!

No comments: