Sunday, March 14, 2010

Soccer Season-Luke

This past weekend was Luke's first soccer game. He was so excited to be able to play this season! He really got into watching his big brother play basketball, and he was ready to follow in Nick's footsteps.
I was pretty impressed with his first game. He was much more involved than I had expected. He chased the ball around the field, and he even got to kick it a few times. I was also really impressed with his positive attitude. Even at four, the kids all knew what the score was, and which team won the game. Luke wasn't upset at all to lose, he was just happy to play!

Here he is in his uniform. When did he get so big?
Chasing the ball around:
Kicking the ball:


I love the big grin on his face here. It's like he has the ball, he knows everyone is looking at him, and he's wondering what now?:

I can't wait to see him play again!

1 comment:

Gruenes said...

Great job, Luke!!